SUBSCRIBE NOW to continue using the site without interruption! Teachers, schools or districts that have purchased Musicplay packages will be given access to the site on a pro-rated basis - 5-8 years of access for purchase of a Musicplay K-6 package.
MusicplayOnline is still under construction, but we are so excited about this site, that we’re encouraging teachers to use for free until August 1st. The site will include everything that is in Musicplay Digital Resources, plus many more interactive activities!
• 700+ songs are given as movies: lyrics, notation, and kids demos
• Search for songs by keyword (ie. graduation), tone set (high do) or rhythm
• Solfa note name challenges and letter note challenges for all reading songs
• Pop quizzes to teach, reinforce and assess note names, terms and symbols
• Games to teach concepts: beat/no beat, beat/rhythm, major/minor, smooth/separated, high/low, loud/quiet, note names
• Solfa Practice movies: sm, lsm, smd, mrd, ls mrd
• Echo the flashcard, poison melody game, sing from handsigns, sing from notation, sing in solfa the pattern that you hear, assessment
• Rhythm Practice Movies: echo, poison rhythm, read patterns, clap what you hear, rhythm dictation
• Interactive beat and rhythm activities for all K reading songs and some Grade 1 reading songs (Snail Snail, Bye Low)
• Listening - Activities from Listening Kit 1 are now posted: listening maps, concepts, composer movies, movement, and play along
• Ukulele tuners and 30+ ukulele songs to play!
• Recorder program is online with 38 songs in Level 1 and 24 songs in Level 2!
• Guitar tuners and 25 songs
• Interactive Xylophone to show what bars to take off when teaching Orff arrangements
• Form Tool - show the form for any song or composition
• Listening, Dance, Recorder and Theory sections will be added.